Noah’s ark found on Mount Ararat?
Please watch the video’s linked with this post before calling “fake" and so forth. This is very well documented.
Top Points to Consider :
1. It is in the shape of a boat, with a pointed bow and rounded stern.
2. Exact length as noted in biblical description, 515 feet or 300 Egyptian cubits. (Egyptian not Hebrew cubit)
3. It rests on a mountain in Eastern Turkey, matching the biblical account, “The ark rested . . . upon the mountains of Ararat" Genesis 8:4. (Ararat being the name of the ancient country Urartu which covered this region.)
4. Contains petrified wood, as proven by lab analysis.
5. Contains high-tech metal alloy fittings, as proven by separate lab analyses paid for by Ron Wyatt, then performed later by Kevin Fisher of this web site. Aluminum metal and titanium metal was found in the fittings which are MAN-MADE metals!
6. Vertical rib timbers on its sides, comprising the skeletal superstructure of a boat. Regular patterns of horizontal and vertical deck support beams are also seen on the deck of the ark.
7. Occupied ancient village at the ark site at 6,500 ft. elevation matching Flavius Josephus’ statement “Its remains are shown there by the inhabitants to this day."
8. Dr. Bill Shea, archaeologist found an ancient pottery sherd within 20 yards of the ark which has a carving on it that depicts a bird, a fish, and a man with a hammer wearing a headdress that has the name “Noah" on it. In ancient times these items were created by the locals in the village to sell to visitors of the ark. The ark was a tourist attraction in ancient times and today.
9. Recognized by Turkish Government as Noah’s Ark National Park and a National Treasure. Official notice of its discovery appeared in the largest Turkish newspaper in 1987.
10. Visitors’ center built by the government to accommodate tourists further confirms the importance of the site.
11. Huge anchor stones were found near the ark and in the village Kazan, 15 miles away, which hung off the rear of the ark to steady its ride.
12. The ark rests upon Cesnakidag (or Cudi Dagi) Mountain, which is translated as “Doomsday" Mountain.
13. Dr. Salih Bayraktutan of Ataturk University stated, “It is a man made structure, and for sure it’s Noah’s Ark" Common Sense. This same article also states “The site is immediately below the mountain of Al Judi, named in the Qur’an as the resting place of the Ark." Houd Sura 11:44
14. Radar scans show a regular pattern of timbers inside the ark formation, revealing keels, keelsons, gunnels, bulkheads, animal chambers, ramp system, door in right front, two large barrels in the front 14′ x 24′, and an open center area for air flow to all three levels.