Stay Young My Friend
We all need to read this one over and over –
until it becomes part of who we are!這些提醒最好成為自己一部份
HOW TO STAY YOUNG萬年青不二法門
1. Try everything twice.事事一試再試
On one woman’s tombstone she said she wanted this epitaph:
“Tried everything twice. Loved it both times!"有個女子的墓誌銘寫道﹕
2. Keep only cheerful friends.只與開心人為友，遠離苦瓜乾
The grouches pull you down.（記住，不要做苦瓜乾）
(Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)
Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever…
Never let the brain get idle. ‘An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.’
And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s!學電腦、手藝、園藝、什麼都好，總之學無止境，不讓腦生草。「草頭草腦是惡魔的工作間，惡魔名叫阿斯海馬」
4. Enjoy the simple things.簡單就好
5. Laugh often, long and loud.常歡笑，大笑，不停笑
Laugh until you gasp for breath. 直至氣咳
And if you have a friend who makes you laugh,交好笑的朋友
spend lots and lots of time with HIM /HER.經常見對方
6.. The tears happen: 灑淚時
Endure, grieve, and move on.忍過，痛過，生活得繼續
The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves.與我們地老天荒的是自己
LIVE while you are alive.一息尚存都要用心過活
7. Surround yourself with what you love:與愛一起，無論是家人、動物、回憶小物、音樂、植物、嗜好等等，家是你的安全島
whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever..
Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health:養生
If it is good, preserve it. 保持健康
If it is unstable, improve it. 改善健康
If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.及早治療
9. Don’t take guilt trips.. 不做內疚事
Take a trip to the mall, even to the next city, state,逛逛商場或去去旅行
to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
I love you, my special friend.多告訴對方你愛他們～我的好朋友，我愛你
11. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second chance. 盡快原諒令你難過的人
And if you don’t send this to at least 4 people – who cares?
But do share this with someone.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. 與人為善，人各有生活難處
Wine does not make you FAT …..酒不會令你肥
– it makes you LEAN …..卻令你東歪西倒，面目可憎
(Against tables, chairs, floors, walls and ugly people.)